1. Always check the ropes at both ends to prevent excessive wear.
2. Do not use excessive force during use to avoid node breakage.
3. Strictly stop swinging back and forth in order to avoid unnecessary damage caused by the rapid shortening of the ropes at both ends. The support point of the hanging hammock must be firm and the height of the suspension should not exceed 1M in case of falling and causing injury.
4. Do not put the hammock bolt on the support point of the sharp object to avoid damage to the rope.
5. Please check the hammock and draw the rope before use. The shorter the distance of the rope is, the better.
6. The fabric of this product is not fireproof, please keep away from fire.
7. Pay attention to the clean and flat ground around the hammock and try to use it on the grass.
Use safety tips
Reminder:1. Check the ropes at both ends frequently to prevent excessive wear.2. Don't exert too much force in the process of using, so as to avoid joint breaking.3. Strictly stop swinging back and forth greatly to avoid unnecessary damage caused by sharp shortening of ropes at both ends. The support point for hanging hammock must be firm, the hanging height shall not exceed 1M, and the hammock may fall and cause injury.4. don't put the hammock bolt on the support point of sharp objects, avoide it on the grassland as far as possible.